Our previous subscription export will continue to be accessible through the Cratejoy dashboard. If you prefer to use this export, you can find it under the Action menu on the Subscriptions page of your dashboard, just like before. The only difference is that it’s now called “Legacy Subscription Export.”
The number by the field corresponds to what column # has that information.
Tip: To pull faster exports, be sure to use filters on the Subscriptions page. You can easily filter and download subscriptions by what product they've signed up for, how recently they signed up, and more.
- Subscription ID: The unique ID for the subscription.
- First Name (customer.first_name)
- Last Name (customer.last_name)
- Email: The email address of the customer who purchased the subscription
- Status: Current status for the subscription at the time of the export. Can be one of active, expired, cancelled, past due, or renewing.
- Total Revenue: All subscription revenue (minus discounts and refunds) associated with this subscription ID. This is recorded in the smallest currency unit for the account’s currency. E.g. ‘1999’ for an account in USD is $19.99 while ‘199’ for an account in JPY ¥ is ¥199.
- Fulfillment Status
- Start Date (date only MM-DD-YYYY): The purchase date for the subscription.
- Start Date Time (time only HH:MM:SS): Time the subscription began/renewed
- End Date (date only MM-DD-YYYY): If the subscription is active, the expected date of next renewal. If the subscription is not active, the cancellation or expiration date.
- End Date Time (time only HH:MM:SS): Time subscription ended
- Last Cancel Date (date only MM-DD-YYYY): cancel date & cancel time is pulled from the last cancellation date on the subscription
- Last Cancel Date Time (time only HH:MM:SS): cancel time is pulled from the last cancellation date on the subscription)
- Auto-Renewing Subscription: True or False
- Source: Marketplace or Storefront
- Term: month to month, 3 month prepay, 6 month prepay or 12 month prepay
- Active Coupons: The subscription coupon(s) that are eligible to be applied on this subscription’s next renewal.
- Inactive Coupons: Coupon(s) that are not eligible to be applied on this subscription’s next renewal. For example, could be a 10OFF coupon that a subscriber used when they first purchased a subscription that only applied to their first shipment.
- Currently Skipped (True or False): Tells you if the subscription has had its renewal skipped during this cycle.
- Is a Gift: True or False
- Gift Message: message a gift giver left for the gift recipient
- Gift Recipient First Name: For gift subscriptions, the recipient’s name.
- Gift Recipient Last Name: For gift subscriptions, the recipient’s name.
- Shipping Address 1: Includes the most recent shipping address for the given subscription ID, at the time of the export.
Note that the subscription might have other addresses attached!
- Shipping Address 2
- Shipping Company
- Shipping City
- Shipping Zip
- Shipping Province
- Shipping Country
- Shipping Phone: Phone number associated with the shipping address at checkout.
- Initial Order ID: first order ID for the subscription
- Subscription Product 1: the name of the subscription product ordered.
- Subscription Product Variant 1: Variant Value
- Subscription Product Metadata: Subscription metadata, captured at the time of the order or updated later via the API.
- Billing Address 1
- Billing Address 2
- Billing Company
- Billing City
- Billing Zip
- Billing Province
- Billing Country
- Billing Phone
Note: Cratejoy no longer requires a full separate billing address entered by the customer; for most customers, the billing address will be the same as shipping address!