You can easily contact seller's on the Cratejoy marketplace by using the "contact seller" button that is located on listing pages
as well as on subscription cards that may be on your Account page (https://www.cratejoy.com/account/my_subscriptions).
Contacting the seller is a great way to ask sellers any questions about:
- a subscription you're interested in
- a recent order you placed
- a shipment and it's expected arrival date
Contacting the seller may NOT be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising, promotions, requests for donations, spam;
- Harassment or abuse;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to.
If this type of contact happens, sellers are encouraged to immediately report the offending messages by emailing email@example.com
Cratejoy takes this very seriously and after investigation while permanently ban offending members.
- How do I get in contact with a seller? https://help.cratejoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/218311103-How-do-I-get-in-contact-with-a-seller-
- Who should I contact to get help with my subscription? https://help.cratejoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/217413346-Who-should-I-contact-to-get-help-with-my-subscription-
- What should I do if a seller is not responding to my inquiry? https://help.cratejoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/217413386-What-should-I-do-if-a-seller-is-not-responding-to-my-inquiry-